Thursday, July 21, 2011

Social Network Gaming: Day 20


Like with every game that doesn't end, I am hitting the "whats the point phase" where I have been doing the same micro-management for 20 days now and I really don't feel that I have accomplished anything. At least I have unlocked the English farm in FarmVille and started the sea expedition in City of Wonder. Even though I have some of the golden horseshoes in FrontierVille.

I have been holding off for my friends to send me gifts to finish the land office so I can expand my frontier. I have amassed a worthy amount of coins, but I'm not exactly sure what to build. I can't use the money to finish any of the building I currently have so I don't think my establishment could ever get finished without spending money.
I feel as if I have gotten better at Bejeweled Blitz and can get 50k points without hitting any bonus points modifiers. I do still feel however that the game is 90% luck with getting the right jewels at the right time to create combos.

I think I may try out the Brazil area in Mafia Wars tonight. I am hoping the content there will be a bit less repetitive than New York, but I'm not holding my breath.

Here is the re-cap for the day:



FarmVille (English) - Day 20

FarmVille (Home) - Day 20


Mafia Wars - Day 20

City of Wonder - Day 20

FrontierVille - Day 20

Bejeweled Blitz - Day 20


No comments:

Post a Comment