Wednesday, May 25, 2011

About the Hobbyist

David Kip and David Christian Larrimore


Hi, my name is David Kip Larrimore.

I am 28 years old at the writing of this post, and a father of 2 beautiful children, David Christian Larrimore, and Eleanor Rose Larrimore. I am married to the beautiful, fun, intelligent Barbara Danberg Larrimore and we live in the great city of Alexandria Virginia.

I am an avid gamer, who enjoys outdoors activites such as camping, hunting, fishing, exercising, and swimming. I am unique because I am one of the few people on earth who has no idea. no idea what he really likes, what he wants to do now that he is grown up, etc... I truely enjoy trying new things.

My latest craze is social networking. It is my goal to conquor the social network and find the perfect synergy of services.

All in all, I am a light hearted person that loves technology, youth culture, and most of all, my family.

View my personal blog here.