Monday, June 27, 2011

Preparing for the fun

Hello All,

My name is David Larrimore and I am a Hobbyist. I have spent most of my life trying out hobbies. From sports to photography, I have always been obsessed with one hobby or another. Whether it was model painting, computer programming, website design, parkour, music, writing, video gaming or electronics, I was never satisfied with just one hobby.

My wife, who has always been my muse, comes to me and said, you should blog about that. Confused, I asked what she meant. She said, "Do a hobby for like 30 days, and blog about it. Then do another one". It was brilliant, and simple. Like a nerdy version of Dirty Jobs, I could blog about different hobbies.

Well after some thought and preparation, I have created "One Hobby At A Time". This will be the home for all of that work. Pictures, videoes, writings, thoughts, goals, dreams, ambitions, all will go right here. I have set up similar YouTube, Flickr, and Scribd accounts to store the various multimedia files, but it will all be joined right here.

Well, with that said, and with 3 days left to the new month, I think it is fitting that I get to work and pick the first hobby.

Stay tuned, things will be sure to get interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment