Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Social Network Gaming: Day 17

So now that I have got a handle of the games, I have decided to purchase $10 in each of the simulations games; FarmVille, FrontierVille, and City of Wonder. When I have time I plan to spend and document how far $10 got me. For now I am trying to do everything without using the money which is proving to be difficult.

It seems like if you have a plethora of friends that play the game, it is relatively easy to skate by without spending much, but if you only have 5-6 friends in the game, that do not play very often, I imagine it can get quite expensive (especially in FrontierVille). At least in City of Wonder you can expand your land without friends for a little while.

I have not been really spending too much time with Mafia Wars other than to do the occasional job or collect from my properties. I have amassed 400 losses for 33 some wins and my pride cannot take much more so I have decided to level up my stealing instead of fighting.



Here is a re-cap of the day:


FarmVille (Home) - Day 17

FarmVille (English) - Day 17

City of Wonder - Day 17

FrontierVille - Day 17

Bejeweled Blitz - Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment