Monday, July 25, 2011

Were Moving to onehobbyatatime.blogspot.com

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately with my blogging goals and the goals of One Hobby at a Time, and realized they are inextricably linked. I want to blog about myself and my life, like a journal, and my hobbies and this effort is a part of that. Therefore, starting Tuesday July 26th, I will be decommissioning this site, and transferring all the posts to a new blog @ http://onehobbyatatime.blogspot.com/.

Confused? I am still a little confused as well. In addition to this blog, I also manage davidlarrimore.blogspot.com which is on a completely separate gmail account, that is actually my main account. Up to now, I have had to log in and out of accounts to blog posts and It has not been worth the trouble. additionally, I felt that davidlarrimore.blogspot.com was a little to "suit and tie " for what i'm trying to accomplish, and I didn't want every potentional employer to see my posts on FarmVille and managing a freshwater aquarium so it is really a 2 part move. I am going to be migrating this blog (pics and all) to my other blogger account. I will also be migrating my davidlarrimore.blogspot.com posts to onehobbyatatime.blogspot.com for consistancy. davidlarrimore.blogspot.com will be my new professional blog for all of my work/career related blogging.

In the end, it will be easier for you and me to follow along with the whole story!

http://onehobbyatatime.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment